“Excellent blue cheese chili and soups and sandwiches of the day specials. Like their facebook page for daily specials.”
Review of Tom+Chee

Tom+Chee
Ranked #411 of 1,014 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I have been there several times. You can buy $1 dipper of soups and try more than one at a meal. You can also purchase half a sandwich. A big surprise was the grilled doughnut special of the day; try it at least once.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 11 October 2017

How can you not love this place? There is an incredible number of grilled cheese combinations. One even comes with mac & cheese. Very casual dining with counter service.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

I've enjoyed a couple of the sandwiches here and look forward to trying more. The tomato soup was just ok though.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 15 October 2016

The food is so good that I go there monthly with a friend. I try a new sandwich each time I go and they are all excellent!!!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 27 September 2016

If you love grilled cheese like I do this place is a must. I am a huge fan of the flying pig sandwich, turkey bacon and cheese what's not to love. If this place was closer to me I would probably weigh 300 lbs, luckily it's my treat after being dragged to the mall with the GF for shopping.

Date of visit: August 2016