“Interesting sandwich combinations ”
Review of Tom+Chee

Tom+Chee
Ranked #410 of 1,011 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

I've enjoyed a couple of the sandwiches here and look forward to trying more. The tomato soup was just ok though.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

The food is so good that I go there monthly with a friend. I try a new sandwich each time I go and they are all excellent!!!

Reviewed 27 September 2016

If you love grilled cheese like I do this place is a must. I am a huge fan of the flying pig sandwich, turkey bacon and cheese what's not to love. If this place was closer to me I would probably weigh 300 lbs, luckily it's my treat after being dragged to the mall with the GF for shopping.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Tastes fine but way too expensive for cheese sandwich and tomato soup. The other grilled cheese chain is better.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

When I first heard about a restaurant dedicated to grilled cheese and soup I wasn't really expecting much. I feel VERRY different now lol. This place is GREAT! I had no idea grilled cheese could be so different and unique!! They have a wonderful menu full of their preplaned sandwiches but, they also have the option for you to create your very own delish sammich. Making your own can get pricey if you don't watch what your adding. My sons creation was around $13.00! They price most of their own choices between $4-$8. When you make your own, you're given your choice of bread, add ins like mushrooms, tomato, hummus etc. you're also given a choice of cheeses. If you watch what you add you can have a lovely sandwich for about $5 which is what mine was. When making your own watch your meat!!! That's where it really adds up as they charge $2 per meat choice! Once you're done choosing your sandwich add a bag of their yummy kettle cooked chips (beware they are a harder chip). If you have room for dessert make sure to try a grilled donut! My son and I split one and OMG was it good!!!!!