“Grilled Chese lovers dream”
Review of Tom+Chee

Tom+Chee
Ranked #342 of 986 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 27 September 2016

If you love grilled cheese like I do this place is a must. I am a huge fan of the flying pig sandwich, turkey bacon and cheese what's not to love. If this place was closer to me I would probably weigh 300 lbs, luckily it's my treat after being dragged to the mall with the GF for shopping.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Tastes fine but way too expensive for cheese sandwich and tomato soup. The other grilled cheese chain is better.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

When I first heard about a restaurant dedicated to grilled cheese and soup I wasn't really expecting much. I feel VERRY different now lol. This place is GREAT! I had no idea grilled cheese could be so different and unique!! They have a wonderful menu full of their preplaned sandwiches but, they also have the option for you to create your very own delish sammich. Making your own can get pricey if you don't watch what your adding. My sons creation was around $13.00! They price most of their own choices between $4-$8. When you make your own, you're given your choice of bread, add ins like mushrooms, tomato, hummus etc. you're also given a choice of cheeses. If you watch what you add you can have a lovely sandwich for about $5 which is what mine was. When making your own watch your meat!!! That's where it really adds up as they charge $2 per meat choice! Once you're done choosing your sandwich add a bag of their yummy kettle cooked chips (beware they are a harder chip). If you have room for dessert make sure to try a grilled donut! My son and I split one and OMG was it good!!!!!

Reviewed 26 March 2016

They have many interesting grilled cheese combinations, I've tried a couple so far and they've been excellent. Last time, I tried the grilled cheese donut which was good, too.

1  Thank Les L
Reviewed 2 February 2016

Thank you Shark Tank! This place is fabulous! Everyone loves grilled cheese and soup and mac n cheese so how can you go wrong? Get a creation of theirs, or make your own! Its fun and relaxed and such a great value. Eat outside and the kids can draw on the larger than life chalk board 'floor' with lots of colored chalks! Super customer service and great location. I can't get enough of this place! EAT HERE NOW!

1  Thank Candy S