“Awesome”
Review of Tom+Chee

Tom+Chee
Ranked #156 of 982 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Best tomatoe basil soup ever, very fresh tasting, the BLT & Cheese Sandwhich is buttery crispy toasted, and. And is absolutely mouthwateringly great. Outside & inside seating, we enjoyed the outside covered patio. Service friendly and superb, no waiting, quick service, order at the counter, they bring it right to your table with almost no wait. Lots of parking, clean restrooms. We recommend this very highly, it won't dissapoint any sandwich/soup lovers.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

The menu can a little confusing, I got the creamy tomato soup, with a grilled cheese

loved it I'll be going back

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

I took my daughter, a vegan, and she was thrilled. I ordered vegan and was impressed at the meltable vegan cheese and the pesto is so flavorful. You can build your sandwich, too. There are two vegan tomatoe soup choices and two more made with cream. Vegan choices are clearly marked. And we were told the wheat bread has honey. The staff know their products.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped by Tom + cheese ever since my wife and I saw it on shark tank we wanted to try it .I ordered the build you own cheese sandwich American, cheddar and blu cheese on white creamy basil tomatoes soup all great candy got the Tom and chee sandwich with classic tomatoes soup again all great we got a side of Mac and cheese it was the worst we ever are dry no flavor.I would recommend you try it if you like grilled cheese and tomato soup.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Soup tasted like spaghetti sauce. And I got the philly grilled cheese. Meat was so tough I couldn't chew it and was beyond greasy.

The water was good.