“Great!”

Ranked #193 of 1,013 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

A pleasant surprise on the road! A Mom and Pop type restaurant with fantastic light cuisine. We had great soup and split a corned beef Ruben! Excellent food and service at a very reasonable price!

Reviewed 17 November 2016

We have had lunch a few times here and enjoyed it every time. You are served quickly and the waitresses are sweet and attend to you throughout your meal. We have brought friends and they enjoyed the food as well. A couple of things I would change but nothing that gets in the way of enjoying eating here.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Went to Corned Beef Corner on St Patrick's Day and we were impressed with the food. So we returned with friends for sandwiches. Everyone was impressed.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Love this place, the food is outstanding. My personal favourite is the Tuna Melt but it all looks good. I would thoroughly recommend it ... We usually get ours to take out and eat it at the beautiful Veterans memorial Park nearby.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I've been driving by this place for months and am I glad I went in today. Real New York deli cousins in Saint Petersburg! Awsome! Had a Rubin and was reminded of how great real deli food is. The menu is very complete, with everything from kanish to potato pancakes and lost in between. If your in this Jewish deli scarce part of the South, I highly recommend giving Corned Corner a try.