“All U Can Eat Shrimp!! Excellent ”

Fourth Street Shrimp Store
Ranked #37 of 975 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

On Wednesday’s they have all u can eat Shrimp. This wasn’t the cheap shrimp either, awesome fresh Gulf Shrimp. I had Scampi, Hot and Cold. My waitress was amazing and kept asking if I wanted more!! I had pretty close to 35 Shrimp. So good. The clam chowder was really good as well. First time here and I will definitely be back because they have All U Can eat Snow Crab Legs on Tuesday’s. If All U Can Eat isn’t your style...the Grouper sandwich looked really good. Highly recommend this place when visiting St Pete.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We went on all you can eat crab leg night. We only waited 20 minutes for a table. Service was fast. Food was excellent. Prices were great.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Any time I get to St Pete this is a must stop. Shrimp, fish (grouper), and chowder to die for. Sit back, relax and enjoy.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

This is a great true local seafood fare. It’s been here for years. I just had the blackened grouper with steamed broccoli. Delicious! Others had shrimp to rave reviews. I hear the homemade sangria is good. I stayed tamer with water. The service was good. It was loud. Very loud, thanks to some to some rowdy locals partaking of a happy hour special.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We have been in Florida and have eaten at a variety of restaurants, so far the 4th street shrimp store has the best grouper sandwich. Not much atmosphere but the service was good and food came out shortly after ordered. Highly recommend this place if you're looking for grouper! Other restaurants if your in the area, the Hurricane, Sea Critters, Red Mesa Cantina were all worth the trip.