“Best Italian”

Ranked #202 of 1,010 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I can't believe I've missed this gem. Absolutely the best Caesar salad I've had along with the garlic knots. My boyfriend got pizza and strombolli. The best he's had ever. Is now a fan for life.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

We luckily found this excellent pizza place! The staff was wonderful, very friendly, and helpful! We ordered 2 different pizzas and they were both some of the best we have ever had!! We will definitely be back. Kudos to the staff for their attitude and the excellent food!!!!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Always a great place for a quick slice ..staff is engaging and welcoming ....large selection of pies

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Awesome pizza. good beer selection. good prices. Staff here is friendly and knows how to make a good pizza

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This place is almost worth driving over the bridge from Tampa. This is my favorite typs of pizza with thin crust, tasty salad and refreshing beer on tap.