“Great Outdoor Dining”
Review of Parkshore Grill

Parkshore Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Parkshore Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Contemporary American restaurant focusing on the finest ingredients. Proteins are free range, natural, free of GMOs and antibiotics. Seafood is sustainably caught or farmed. Located on Beach Drive across the street from Straub Park overlooking the Vinoy Yacht Basin.
Reviewed 2 November 2015

Had a lovely dinner with friends outdoors on a nice balmy evening. We had shrimp and salmon dinners and they were all delicious. The margarita I had was great, too. Our waiter was very attentive with a good sense of humor. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,244)

Reviewed 2 November 2015

The restaurant is beautiful and service is excellent. My husband had their 12oz filet. It was cooked to perfection and was excellent. I had their beef wellington. The filet was excellent and cooked perfectly but I got no taste at all from the pâté inside. In fact, it resembled a portobello mushroom. However, it didn't ruin the dish. Be aware of the prices. Most dishes are ala carte so be prepared to spend.

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

Very expensive, not a lot of food. $59:00 and we're going away still hungry. There are much better restaurants on the bay front in terms of value for money

Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

I recommend sitting outside if the weather is nice. Food is above average, very good. Definitely a must try. Only complaint i have is that the waiter wasnt too attentive with my last 'visit'.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

On October 23, 2015 my husband and I hosted a rehearsal dinner for our son and daughter-in-law. The room had a warm and friendly atmosphere without being "over the top" fancy. Marty, the manager on duty, went above and beyond what was anticipated or expected! He paid attention to every detail from the way the room was set up to displaying the party favors, and he did it all with a sense of caring and concern. Every guest who came up to me that night commented on what an excellent job Marty and his staff had done. Chris, Ali and 2 others (can't recall their names) were our servers that night, and they made each person feel as though he/she was the only one in the room. Their dedication to our event was something I have never experienced, and I believe Marty was the driving force behind it all. Needless to say, the food was phenomenal as well! Very generous portions with delicious flavor lent its way to very happy guests! I will highly recommend Parkshore Grill to everyone I know!