“One of our favorites!”
Review of Metro Diner

Metro Diner
Ranked #90 of 981 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We have frequented 3 Metro Diners now and this one is till our favorite. Food is always on point and the service top notch. If you haven't been here for breakfast you should give it a try.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Our 1st visit & we will go back. The chicken & waffles along with corned beef hash were both very good. Our plan is to have chicken & waffles again along with a different breakfast item next time we go. There was enough chicken to take some home .

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I recently visited the St Pete location for Brunch with my friend. It was my first time visiting although I had heard great things about it. I had the chicken and waffles with strawberry butter and it was Great! The chicken was seasoned and fried well and the strawberry butter was delish!! The service was great and although the place was packed the wait was less than 10 mins. I will definitely go back!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This is an upscale diner with fresh foods and a great menu. Highly recommend as the service and food are exceptional.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

As much as I dearly love this chain, I must admit that after dining at the St Pete location, my expectations have been diminished. Ordered chicken dinner and very disappointed! The chicken was tasteless and as dry as tree bark. Expressed displeasure with the server and received 2 $5 coupons for next visit . Will not visit this location back to Sarasota or the Villages for the great service I am accustomed. Sorry but this location could hurt the franchise.

1  Thank brianmV3940CQ