“Breakfast”

Fresco's Waterfront Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Fresco's Waterfront Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #99 of 981 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Waterfront Dining Downtown Saint Petersburg
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

My friends and we're going to the Dali museum and left cape coral early enough to have breakfast at Fresco's. Found the outside seating ery comfort able as well as a very excellent breakfast that was reasonably priced. Staff was attentive without hovering. Will visit again.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

We decided not to go dancing in instead walk the Waterfront in St Petersburg. We're very warmly welcomed and given a table on the water. We have the ultimate margarita and quesadillas. I they were both outstanding.

I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Stopped in on a Sunday for brunch/mimosa. They had a menu of "great special drinks" and I ordered one - a $9.00 drink! Ordered breakfast ... and waited, and waited. My waiter had a "shadow" that day that he was training, the shadow was quick to bring water ... but I really wanted the specialty drink! A runner from the kitchen brought my breakfast, I still didn't have my drink!! I asked the runner about it and it was delivered when I was half way done with breakfast. I had time to kill and even though I was not happy about the wait time, I decided to have another drink, however it took asking another server for the manager to get one. I don't know but I would think at the prices they were charging for cocktails, they would have been a little bit eager to sell them!! I could have understood this better if they were busy, but I was one of about 5 tables sitting outside and I had TWO servers! Very disappointing experience, however the view was nice!

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We sat outside. At first I thought I had the bad view from where I sat(back to the water) at the table. We were there before sunset and watching over the park & skyline was breath taking. Food was wonderful as were drinks. Would be a great date or special occasion. We have a 10 year old and I was pleasantly surprised at a great kids menu (steak and a chicken Alfredo) in addition to the staples of tot menus.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We had the lobster ravioli, swordfish, scampi linguini, and kids steak alfredo. All dishes were wonderful. Drinks were a bit high, as were the food dishes but we would still return.