“Excellent Italian cuisine ”

Tuttorosso Pizzeria Napoletana
Ranked #15 of 154 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

If you like real Italian food, you should visit this place. We had very tasty cannelloni and pizza Bianca. 16 inches pizza served two adults and in general their portions are generous. Two kids shared a kids pizza and that was, as advised by the very sweet staff.
Pizzas are with a excellent thin crispy bottom so don't go there if you are looking for deep pan

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Server was nice and my Arugula pizza was good. Nice crust and perfectly cooked.
However our cheese pizza, which was for my wife & daughter, was burned on the bottom despite looking perfect on top (see attached photo). We told the server who promptly brought it back and would ask for another.

She finally brought it back and we began eating again. My wife told me this one was "under" and it did look real light on top and the crust was not hard (in a good way) like mine was but soft and flabby. When she scraped off the cheese it actually looked just a tad doughy. My wife ate what she could and we told the server as we paid for it. She simply said the cook (owner) is kind of a jerk and apparently upon bringing the first pizza back to be replaced, he stated "we should go to pizza hut" as if the pizza was correct. Did he even look under to see it? Will he see the pic I've attached? Who knows and who cares.
We paid & left.

I've been to LOTs of family Italian restaurants (being a northern Italian myself) and this is NOT the attitude you see. You should own up to your mistakes.

Its a shame because this place "could" be great if he tried.

We won't be back and this is why we must give it a "POOR" rating.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

My husband and I decided to go here for lunch because of the great reviews it had. It did not disappoint. Our 16 inch supreme pizza was piping hot and loaded with fresh red and green peppers, onions, mushrooms, big chunks of sausage, pepperoni, and a generous amount of cheese. It was one of the best Pizza’s we ever had. We are big Pizza fans and were happy to have three slices to take home with us. They had a nice selection of beers and my husband had Peroni draft. They offer several dessert selections but we were full and did not order dessert. You could see into the kitchen and I enjoyed watching the man and woman stretching the pizza dough and putting the pizzas in and out of the oven. The restaurant is not fancy but has indoor and outdoor seating. The extensive array of plants makes the outside seating look cozy. There were several people picking up to go orders while we were there. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We visited this restaurant 3 times in a month. That is a good number of visits when your eating out most of the time. The pizza is hand made. The crust is hand stretched and applied to the order as made, not a frozen crust. The owner personally makes the pizza and there is a large staff, for a small restaurant, that makes a large menu of all kinds of Italian dishes/entrees. Every effort is made to be sure you get just what you wanted when the order is served. Very home cooked atmosphere to enjoy.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve never been a fan of basil, and unfortunately this pizza place likes to put huge pieces of basil in their pizza sauce. I feel like I pick out more pieces of basil than I do eating