“Great food. Good service. ”

St. Pete Crabby Bills
Ranked #42 of 155 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Crabby Bill's St Pete Beach has been welcoming customers since 1991. Located directly on St. Pete Beach, we offer beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico from anywhere inside the restaurant and a Tiki bar on our rooftop to watch the gorgeous Florida sunsets. We are a Fresh No Frills Good Eatin' Seafood restaurant.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Keep in mind, the name of the place is crabby Bill’s. So your servers are going to act a little bit crabby…… Because that is what they do. I saw a couple of tables get very miffed by this. Great location if you want to stay on the beach and just go have a fabulous meal with some of the best crab legs I have ever had. This is the first time I have ever had snow crab legs that blew the king crab legs out of the water. AMAZING!!!! My husband and I along with two of our daughters absolutely gorgeous on crab legs as well as big potatoes and the most delicious brussels sprouts I have had for90 bucks…… And this was including alcoholic beverages. A must!!!

Date of visit: April 2018
cbspb, Manager at St. Pete Crabby Bills, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Megan, thank you for the awesome review! We are happy to see you enjoyed your time with us. Please come back and see us again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,539)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Went to Crabby Bill's last night for dinner, and had some of the best crab legs I've ever had! There was a good seasoning to the legs, and the prices were reasonable. Kids are all of their food, which is a plus! Definitely will be back!

Date of visit: April 2018

ThANK you for the great review. Please come back soon

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We were a walk in and instead of waiting for a table, Kyle from the bar came and had us sit there - I am so glad we did! Kyle picked my hubbys meal (which he loved and devoured-2lbs of crab legs...mmmmm), my son had a shark burger which he loved and I had the grilled scallops which were awesome. Between Kyle and Brandon we were taken care of beautifully and had a fun time. Thank you guys and I so definitely recommend this place and to sit at the bar!

Date of visit: April 2018

We are happy to see that Kyle and Brandon took great care of you. Please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This restaurant was not for me. Chaotic, messy, can't see out the windows, food just "meh". We have friends who really like this restaurant so perhaps I would try it again.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had a great time with a party of 65! The staff was incredible at accommodating such a large party and serving us efficiently and proving excellent food. It’s a really fun environment with amazing views of the Gulf. Food and service were fantastic!

Date of visit: April 2018
cbspb, Manager at St. Pete Crabby Bills, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for the great review. We hare very happy to hear that the staff took great care of you, and that you enjoyed your time at Crabby Bill's. Please come back and see us again soon.