“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of 82 Degrees

82 Degrees
Ranked #12 of 136 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Description: Gazing over the Gulf of Mexico with a stellar view of the sun setting, 82 Degrees provides nature imbued interiors and Fresh Southern Coastal Cuisine. At present opening mid afternoon making its way into dinner, 82 Degrees provides a space for Craft Cocktail sipping, Fine Wine tasting and Local Beer distilling with alfresco dining options. Featuring locally sourced produce, a gourmet children’s menu and seasonal specials, 82 Degrees is fast becoming a favorite amongst locals and the pride of St Pete Beach.
Reviewed 24 October 2021 via mobile

Such a cute boutique restaurant and hotel. Our server was very knowledgeable and friendly and the food/drinks were super good. Great view, vibes and overall experience. Def recommend!

Date of visit: October 2021
Write a reviewReviews (56)

Reviewed 18 October 2021

Came to St. Pete Beach with a large group of families. We picked 82 Degrees because of 1) the good reviews, 2) it was close to our hotel, and 3) they would take a reservation for 12. My expectations of the quality of food were modest and I would have been ok if it had been some version of "florida beach food" (fried everything?).

Instead, what I found was an absolutely first-rate dining experience. The service for our group of 12 (which can be a little bit of work) was excellent. Both our waitress and the manager made sure everyone was happy. Having said that, I want to save the bulk of my praise for the crew in the kitchen. Everything we ate (and there was a lot sharing going on at the table!) was bright, fresh and innovative.

So many nice surprises. I started with The Saint Smoked Fish Dip. I've lived in Florida for 50 years... There isn't going to be anything new under the sun with fish dip, right? Wrong! Short version: best smoked fish dip I have ever had. Another huge hit from the appetizer menu: Pappas Cubanos (House potato chips, chile spice blend, gruyere cheese, mojo pork, pickled okra, whole grain mustard dill aioli, crispy lardons, jalapeno). Unique and delicious! And huge... plenty to share. It would make a generous sized entree.

For main course, the folks sitting within arms-reach ("forks reach" might be more accurate) of me ordered the pan seared black grouper, red curry scallops, Grilled Summer Peach Salad, and Fig & Prosciutto Flatbread. Rave reviews for all of them.

On future trips to St. Pete Beach, I'm not going to be looking for a good restaurant near my hotel, I'm going to be looking for a good hotel near 82-Degrees!

Date of visit: October 2021
Reviewed 30 September 2021

We enjoyed our first visit at 82 Degrees while watching a beautiful late summer sunset and listening to a local jazz quartet playing by the pool. Every member of the staff we encountered was friendly and eager to help with suggestions of favorite dishes as well as drinks. We were not rushed and the food courses came out in an nicely spaced time so that you could enjoy each course fully. The pork belly and crab cake appetizers were absolutely delicious and the bar tender makes a kick ass Old Fashion

Reviewed 23 September 2021

Wonderful culinary haven at St.Pete Beach. Exceptional prep, seasonings, presentation, and wait service. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 September 2021

2nd floor bar is awesome in the evenings! Live band on the weekends. Food is amazing! Get Tomahawk porkchop!