“Best Italian around!!”

Viola's Pizza Pasta & Seafood
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We found this place quite by accident....every time we passed by on A1A, cars were everywhere!!! We decided to stop and boy are we glad we did. The place is intimate, charming and DELICIOUS!!! The portions are hearty to say the least and options many. We always get the lasagna that we affectionately call "the brick". No foolin', it's big enough for two when adding a salad and appetizer. It's the best lasagna we have ever had!! The chicken marsala is also to die for. Oh, and don't forget to get an order of garlic knots...yum yum.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I ordered a pizza from Viola’s. We had chicken and roasted red peppers for toppings.
The pizza was very good and fresh tasting. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
I would order pizza from Viola’s again if I was in the area.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

While staying at the beach we wanted to grab a take out and Viola’s was close by. We ordered Viola’s authentic New York thin crust pizza with our favorite toppings. Not only was the pizza delicious but fairly priced. Will be back to try other dishes.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We had a great meal here. Started out with the mussels appetizer. Done perfectly with a tasty sauce with hints of winesnd accompanied by crusty bread for sopping up the delicious juices.
I had the special mahi. It was a generous filet accompanied with tender fresh broccoli and sauted spinach. My husband had pasta with meat sauce and sausage rope on top. I dont know if they make the sausage there, but it was the best, he said, tender and just the right amount of heat.
Servers were professional and the atmosphere was relaxed. Will return!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

My wife and I were in St. Augustine Beach for a short getaway and wanted some pizza. We found this restaurant that was about 5 miles from our beachfront hotel but was definitely worth the drive. It was very crowded but the wait wasn't too long. We ordered one salad to share and then a pizza that was cooked just right. We saved some room for dessert and tried the deep-fried cheesecake with ice cream and whipped cream that was to die for OMG!