“Fantastic little breakfast spot we stumbled upon”

Maple Street Biscuit Company- St. Augustine
Reviewed 14 July 2017

We were staying right near here and decided to walk out looking for breakfast. We saw it, it sounded good, the menu looked delicious (really had a hard time deciding). I opted for the "Sticky Maple"—biscuit with fried chicken, bacon and smothered with REAL maple syrup. This was amazing. I'm so glad it caught my wife's eye as we were walking by. Side note, fantastic coffee too!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Biscuits, gravy, maple syrup, cheesy hashbrowns, breaded chicken breasts. What's not to love? This is a counter-service restaurant with a playful selection of breakfast sandwiches and sides. The staff is young, efficient, and enthusiastic. The line was long when we arrived, so my husband looked at the menu, told me what he wanted, and found us a table outside (there's also indoor seating) while I waited in line to place our order. The line moves fast, so don't worry too much if it's out the door. The key is finding a place to sit. The food was good and the atmosphere was fun. I would eat here again on my next visit to St. Augustine. I also noticed that they take phone orders, so you can do that and pick up food to go if that's your thing.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank PBCG
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I am not a big biscuit fan, but this place changed my mind on biscuits for breakfast! We went back multiple days in a row for breakfast and were never disappointed. The maple latte was also delicious! Wish we had one of these in our town!

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank dvstar40
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Went to St. Augustine this past weekend for the first time and after a bad dinner the night before, I looked up breakfast places. The name of the place immediately caught my eye. I looked at the menu online and was sold. When we got there the line was out the door, but it moved quickly. It also gave us time to look at their menu, which was good because literally everything on it sounded amazing. When we got to the register to order we were asked what fictional character we would be best friends with - the answer is how they call you to let you know your food is ready! I believe they have a different question everyday. It provided entertainment while waiting for food and while we were eating. It added a fun unexpected element. Then there was the food - amazing. I got the Squawking Goat which is fried chicken on a biscuit with a fried goat cheese medallion and homemade pepper jelly. I was in bliss. My boyfriend got The Five which was also excellent. I was ambitious and got the hash brown cake with gravy as a side, which I only regretted at the end because I was so full that I couldn't finish the last few bites. Best sausage gravy I've ever had. The fried green tomatoes were also tasty. I am looking forward to the next trip to St. Augustine, largely because I can't wait to visit this place again.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank kbran827
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I went with my son and got a yummy salad in a Mason jar! It was wonderful! Loved the dressing!! I would definitely recommend !!

Date of visit: May 2017