“A Go to Rerstauramt”

Metro Diner
Ranked #40 of 610 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Metro never lets us down with the breakfast. They do have daily specials on their board every day. The service is good and fast. There is plenty of free parking and booths and tables inside. The dinners are good especially the waffle stuffing with turkey. Portions are large and I never finished everything. I like the hash brown potatoes with my eggs in the morning.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The service was amazing. Dawn was absolutely wonderful and friendly. The food was great. I’m 8 1/2 months pregnant and I have to have well-cooked eggs and meat. This is the first restaurant in 8 1/2 months to get it right!!!! Delicious and friendly, great atmosphere! As you can tell from the photo, my husband’s mouth was full the whole time!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Lots of good choices for breakfast. Very tasty eggs and bacon. Great tasting biscuit. Fruit was ok. People were waiting to get seated it was so busy

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went to breakfast here this morning and had a great meal. We arrived a little before 9am and had a quick 20 min wait. Our server was super friendly and helped us out with menu selections since it was our first time there. Portions are huge! Just watching the plates go by to other tables was an amazing experience. Husband got the Huevos rancheros delish! I got the avocado toast with two eggs which I could not finish also yum! As we left about an hour later they had a huge line outside. This place was jamin! Go and enjoy!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We wanted a good breakfast at dinner time, so we went to Metro Diner. It is delightful with friendly and efficient staff. We are a bit picky about our eggs, so we were thrilled that they were perfectly prepared. All in all, we enjoyed our visit.