“Lunch”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout

This afternoon we had lunch at Pizza Time. It is an amazing
place. They are extremely fast and the pizza is very good. We will go again

Write a ReviewReviews (2,370)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While the pizza is good, was so rushed to order that we didn't have time to review all the options. It is cash only

2  Thank Christine G
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place was amazing. The pizza is some of the best I've ever had. The crust is perfect and the marinara sauce is incredible. It gets busy and they don't give you much time to decide. It is cash only but there is an ATM onsite.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Love this place. This is our place we eat every time we go to old historic St Augustine. My favorite pizza is the Margherita pizza and the garlic rolls are to die for.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been going here for years. NEVER AGAIN. Today we visited Pizza Time for some of their famous pizza. The line was long, and when it was time to pay for our food, the cashier told us to move down until our food was ready. There really wasn’t any place to move since it was busy and packed. When our pizza was ready, the owner didn’t know who’s pizza belonged to who. I had a confused look on my face which he did not appreciate. He loudly says, “oh no looka your face...I make a pizza 24 hours...you no like it? Well go to McDonald’s!” Instead of ripping him apart verbally, we just took our money somewhere else. I guess because I’m a minority I’m supposed to eat at McDonald’s??? DO NOT EAT HERE. Go eat some where else where they care at least a little bit. Good food means nothing when the service is HORRENDOUS.