“Good Little Breakfast Spot”
Review of Theo's Restaurant

Theo's Restaurant
Ranked #145 of 611 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for an inexpensive and a little nautical feel, then Theos is for you. Breakfast menu is very simple. The food is good and the cinnamon bun is huge. Give it a shot. The wife and I will ride our bikes in the morning if we are wanting a simple breakfast with some atmosphere.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent breakfast. The portions are very generous. We had the breakfast special, 2 eggs w/ toast, meat & potatoes or grits. Service was very friendly, fast. The price was very inexpensive too.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

This quaint eatery never disappoints with its variety of menu items and outstanding customer care. The bartender was an absolute delight!

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

First there is enough parking for the size of the restaurant. Second, the food is ample, tasty, and meticulously prepared by people who care. The dining room is decorated in an nostalgic nautical theme that manages not to be dated. The wait staff appear to be long time employees.

I had the Greek omlette which contained gyro meat and feta cheese. The omlette covered my plate. My wife had the "special" eggs, toast and a choice of breakfast meat and starch. She chose homemade bread and the best bacon she had in years. (nota bene my: wife is a bacon maven)

The prices are VERY reasonable and the waitstaff are excellent. EAT HERE.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Steve & I go here often. His favorite is the Tuna Melt Sandwich, mine is Chicken Salad Sandwich. They come w/chips but I always order potato salad! SO GOOD! They make their own bread/buns! So good! Everything we have eaten here has been delicious. They do have a fish platter, lots of food, and shrimp platter!!! Breakfast is always good here also. They close at 3pm.