“Delicious, authentic Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Relaxed atmosphere, great for families and couples to enjoy dining out. Spaghetti and meatballs were excellent!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We were greeted and seated by a very friendly server. She took our drink order and quickly returned with bread for the table, as well as, our drinks. We were introduced to a woman who was the owner and in dire need of a smile and a crash course in customer service. She was very unfriendly and surly. Maybe she was the poster girl for "I Hate My Job." Anyway, we ordered pizza and an antipasto salad. Both items were just OK. I don't think I would return due to the unfriendly management. The pizza was ok but not as good as Carmelo's and/or Borillo's.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

This is the "original" Romano's and has the best pizza in town. They make their own marinara and mozzerella! Steaks are great, the pasta is perfect and the pizza is just to die for. Eggplant is perfect. You still get a house salad here and bread with every meal....the value is perfect. Martinis are spot on. Miss Lori at the bar is just the perfect touch of class here! This is authentic italian--true family owned.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I met for my grandfather's 89th Birthday. We made reservations for 6pm, restaurant was full and the service was good and attentive. As for the food, it was delicious and very authentic. I would recommend this restaurant. Also the price was surprisingly good.

1  Thank Tom B
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Crust is amazing, so close to NY City pizza. I am very picky about my pizza, I grew up in NY city. This is the closest we have come in Florida so far. We eat in the Pizzeria part, and always enjoy the service. Servers are all very helpful and friendly! This is our to go place for Pizza in St Augustine.