Ways to Experience Early Haunts by E
from US$15.00
More Info
from US$25.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

My friend and I took this tour not knowing we would have the same tour guide as the night before. We were happily surprised. E is an amazing tour guide who is very friendly and extremely knowledgeable on the history of St. Augustine. Would highly recommend!!

Ephraim B, Owner at Early Haunts by E, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Hello, yes it was surprising and exciting that you joined me the next evening. Thank you so much! It was a pleasure having you.

Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

My friend and I did this tour on a Friday night. It was just the 2 of us so it was really nice. E was an amazing tour guide! Learned lots of very interesting historical facts and he was a great story teller! I would highly recommend taking this tour!!

1  Thank RRose1234
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

First time doing this tour. It was just me and my best friend. Our tour guide E was a great historian and provided us with some spooky stories of St. Augustine. Would highly recommend.

Ephraim B, Owner at Early Haunts by E, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Thank you for coming! I enjoyed having you.

Reviewed 23 February 2021

I highly recommend this haunted walking tour!!! Ephraim brought the history of St Augustine to life. We learned about the inhabitants, the intrigue and scandal, and he showed us photos of “apparitions” that have been caught at the various haunted places. This tour is not a scary tour, so it is appropriate for families with children.

Date of experience: February 2021
Ephraim B, Owner at Early Haunts by E, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

Thank you so much! Hope to see you next time on my North tour. Please stop by Early Haunts By E on FB and share photos or just say hi.

Reviewed 18 February 2021

My 8 year old daughter loved this tour! Very personable and knowledgeable about St. Augustine. Also caught a blue orb on camera. Would definitely recommend this tour!

Date of experience: February 2021
Ephraim B, Owner at Early Haunts by E, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2021

Thank you! I love it when the children enjoy the tour. Please feel free to share photos!