“Romano’s to the rescue”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I eat out 7 out of 7 days weekly. When we cannot decide where to eat, we go to Romanos on the beach.

The selection includes the best pizza around, great crispy salads, loaded sandwiches, and pasta dishes.

The lunch specials simply cannot be neat. The size is great and the price even better. We can eat for less than $12.00. Really!!!!!!

Food is delicious and service always pleasant. Plan a trip to Romano’s—- you will be full and happy.

brananward, Public Relations Manager at Romano's On The Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

We are lucky to have customers like you! Thank you for your continued patronage to Romano's On The Beach!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Being from NY I don't usually eat Pizza any place other than NY or NJ. But I wanted a lite meal, which is Pizza. We looked at the ratings for Romano's on the Beach and so that's how we chose this restaurant. My friend and I shared a Mediterranean Salad and a small cheese Pizza. The pizza certainly met my expectations. Their menu also had sandwiches. Great staff, great food and cheap eats.

brananward, Public Relations Manager at Romano's On The Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

It's great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! Thanks for the compliments!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I ordered the Calzone and it was Huge!!! Must of had two pounds of fresh Mozarella cheese in it, i could only eat half. It was so good! My mom had the Antipasta and she said it was delicous, wife had peppers and sausage hot sub and she liked that too.

brananward, Public Relations Manager at Romano's On The Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

We really appreciate you dining with us! Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review! We look forward to having you back again soon!

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Their Pizza is the best on the beach! The Lemoncello cake and Italian stripe cookies are really good too! Friendly staff and great food!

brananward, Public Relations Manager at Romano's On The Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Have made numerous visits to Romano's. Great pizza menu with many choices. My husband ranked his Italian sub as the best one he had ever eaten. Hope to try some of the dinner items on our next visit to Anastasia Island.
They also have a free delivery service. Since this is a small restaurant that could be a good option.

We appreciate your kind review, compliments and continued patronage! We hope to have you back for dinner!