“Great stop for awesome dogs!”
Review of Hazel's Hot Dogs

Hazel's Hot Dogs
Ranked #191 of 622 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We come here every time we are in St. Augustine. Delicious hot dogs. My kids like the cheese and bacon, I like the spicy (with sweet, hot pepper relish and sautéed onions), kraut or slaw, and my husband loves the chili cheese. Fries are delicious skin-on the potato variety. Just be aware the cheese on fries, dogs, etc. is cheese sauce. Still tastes great but not to everyone’s taste.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying I do not care for hot dogs but hubby wanted to give the place a try. After eating at Hazel's I might have to change my mind about hot dogs. It's just a little shack that we walked to after checking into our motel. I was a little uneasy about how the place looked, but the hot dog and hand cut fries were delicious. With only 2 picnic tables to sit at, most folks did carryout orders. I'll go again!

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in empty parking lot dog fries drink 6 dollars had the chilli dog.was good fries were hot could have cooked a little longer a little greasy but that the taste overall good food will try again

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We came here to relax and reconnect after a bad month so seeing a stop like this for a lunch made our day! Hand cut fries, hand dipped shakes and floats. So many choices of hotdogs like my personal favorite since I’m part German! Definitely will bring the kids when we come back. Prices and Portions are perfect.

I can’t knock them even though there’s a lack of parking and outdoor seating. You can see where a small food cart stand went permanent and it’s got a local and tourist following so just a heads up. It didn’t bother us; we turned around and a got a spot quickly and were eating on our way to another spot.

Family and everyone friendly. Definitely give it a try!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

If your lucky, you live in a place where a great hot dog is just down the road a few minutes. This is that hot dog stand you wish were just down that road. We stopped by for late lunch after ingesting the youthful waters nearby. that hot dog snapped as I bit down - and the fries were just as fresh and tasty.

Parking can be tricky but take a few minutes and enjoy!