“First time, but not the last”
Review of Popi’s Place V

Popi’s Place V
Ranked #5 of 58 Restaurants in Ruskin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Heather was a great waitress, and the food was enough quantity to take 1/2 home for lunch! Pecan waffle and scrambled eggs and biscuit grilled with butter. Yum!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Popi’s is our go-to place when we just don’t feel like cooking dinner. The food is plentiful and good. Nothing fancy, but there’s a good selection of salads, sandwiches, and entrees. We tend to avoid it at breakfast because it’s always busy and the noise can be deafening. For dinner or a late lunch, though, it’s generally much more quiet. Some of our favorites are the burgers, Sarah’s salad, steak salad, and the Cuban sandwich which is usually available only on Friday. There fried okra is yummy, too.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Been to Popi’s twice, once for lunch at the restaurant in Port Manatee & breakfast in Ruskin close to our resort. I really enjoyed breakfast, I had the crab cakes Benedict & my husband had the big breakfast & especially loved the French toast with the hint of cinnamon. Coffee was non stop with friendly staff & attentive service. The waitress got all of my requests for my order, which was great! We’ll go back again for breakfast before we leave for home.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

The service was great, the food was good, and the restaurant was rustic and quaint,,, noise level wasn't that bad. The only reason I wouldn't return was the smelly and dirty outside bathrooms.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Never had a bad meal here! It is an area staple! Sort of like a diner in New York! Greek salad was great and the daily specials are alway a winner!

Been to Popi’s Place V? Share your experiences!