Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Will go Again

Great crew. Puts you on fish. Good equipment. Clean and courteous. Gives you the entire time, not... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
460frederickw
Scarsdale, United States
A Memorable Fishing Experience

I chartered the Sea Horse Fishing Adventures for my family of 12 people. Everybody enjoyed the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
raycmd630
New York City, New York

All reviews captain lee fish great trip yellow tail snapper these guys wahoo repeat customers comfortable boat great stories his friends four hours party boat my dad fresh bait a lot of fun filet horses
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2022

We had a Fantastic time on the boat!! Captain Lee and his First Mate were Amazing!! Very knowledgeable and personable!! My wife and I went out with 4 other people who we didn’t know!! This was our second time on this boat as we went last year as well!! We will look up Sea Horse fishing any time we are in the area!!

Date of experience: May 2022
Reviewed April 26, 2022

My dad and I have a great time on this boat. The captain was very friendly and helpful. They made some everyone had a wonderful experience!!! We are definitely going back

Date of experience: April 2022
Reviewed March 10, 2022

Went on a late February charter with the team. Had a great time. Clean comfortable boat. Could have used a bit more cooperation from the fish.

Date of experience: February 2022
Reviewed February 28, 2022

Captain Lee and mate Aaron put my sons and I on to some very interesting bottom fish. Besides getting a hit from a wahoo on the way in and out. Great trip!! Perfect day couldn’t have asked for a better boat to be on.

Date of experience: February 2022
Reviewed February 3, 2022

Captain Lee and mate Aaron were on point on a cold and foggy morning, putting us on a bunch of keeper yellowtail snapper, monster porgies, and one absolute TANK of a triggerfish. It was more than we could eat, and Captain Lee and Aaron are great company on the boat. Clean, professional, and put us on the fish, and were great with my 9 year old son. Thanks Guys! PS Captain Lee plays pickleball, ask him about it!

Date of experience: January 2022