Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
It was super fun!!

It was my first time fishing on a boat, and I had a lot of fun catching many fish. The captain... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
rika975
Best time on a head boat

Best fishing trip. The captain and mate were attentive. When ever you started to reel in your line... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
kcw1961

All reviews captain lee fish great trip these guys father son in west palm beach horses sparky mate bait blast boat crew seahorse outing bite charter
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2019

The captain and mate were fun, attentive and made sure that we had everything we needed. We caught lots of yellow tail snapper, a nice grouper and some other odds and ends that kept us curious as to what we would catch next. It was a great boat, very comfortable and well maintained. We will be going out on the Sea Horse every time we are in town.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 13 August 2019

Well worth the money and time! Convinced my best friend to come with and she had a blast. She caught a Dolphin and Queen Trigger fish. I caught a nice kingfish and Porgy. I also caught a fish that a shark took a chomp out of. We got to see the reef shark. Everyone on the boat caught multiple fish. Joe and Sparky were on point taking fish off, hooking a few for the 5 year old on the boat, and getting us set up for the next fish. Fun boat to fish out of. Captain Sparky cleaned our fish later so we could take some home and take some to a local restaurant to have cooked for us. Definitely recommend!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 26 July 2019

I booked this trip for my dad & husband while we were on a trip to West Palm. Neither had ever been but have many friends who go regularly. They came back with out catching anything. My dad caught 1 fish that he was told wasnt a good one but they didnt even give him a chance to get a picture with his 1 catch. They said the lines kept getting tangled. Said they barely went out. Pretty sure they told me they had fun just to be nice. After being in the area longer I really wish I had done more research on where to send them out. Wish they had a better 1st time.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 19 July 2019

Went out with Captain Lee and his mate Joseph. Had a blast and they gave me some pointers that will last a lifetime. Caught some porgies, Bonita’s and Kingfish. Can’t wait to head back out on the Seahorse.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 2 July 2019

Excellent guides. Put us on the fish. Awesome time. My son loved it. We plan on making this a yearly trip.

Date of experience: June 2019