Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
You will not go home empty-handed🎣

My dad and I have a great time on this boat. The captain was very friendly and helpful. They made... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
brandoning21
Riviera Beach, Florida
Great trip

Went on a late February charter with the team. Had a great time. Clean comfortable boat. Could have... read more

Reviewed March 10, 2022
Douglfromboston

All reviews captain lee great trip fish yellow tail snapper these guys wahoo comfortable boat great stories his friends four hours party boat my dad fresh bait a lot of fun filet horses mate
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2019

Had a great time ! Caught a lot of fish! Thank you to the deckhand and captain Sparky for a good time. Also thanks for the redneck scallops recipe, they were delicious!

Reviewed May 29, 2019

Enjoyed this charter for the second time this year! Friendly and knowledgeable captain and mate. Regardless of the fish we did or did not catch, it was affordable and a great experience!

Reviewed May 17, 2019

Went fishing on a beautiful day this May. Water was calm, nice breeze all day and nice and sunny.
The captain and mate were terrific. Helped us in every way.
We had a wonderful time. I would highly recommend Sea Horse Adventures if you’re looking for a good fishing trip.

Reviewed May 12, 2019

My son and I selected this boat because it was reasonably priced for a half day of fishing off shore. There were ten customers on the boat. Initially my son was the only one catching anything (three keeper snappers and another throw back). Then we went to a spot and the fish were biting like crazy all at once. All kinds of fish.. mackeral, bonito, king fish, snapper, grouper, and several other types. Two parties caught keepers, but we all caught something that we could crank in. Given there were ten people, the lines got tangled, but the staff was expert at quickly disentangling so no loss of fish or fishing time. There were shark in the waters, which would eat your catch if you didn't pull it up quickly, but nothing the captain could do about that. Having a shark eating your fish while you are pulling it in is another cool fishing experience to be had. I caught my first 15 pound fish (fake tuna) which we had to return to the ocean. All in all, it was a very good day. The captain wanted us to catch fish. He focused on that and we all did catch fish. I would recommend it.

1  Thank Deb W
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Captain sparky and Joseph took us out and worked really hard through a difficult day we had an amazing day. Hooked into a huge bull shark and the crew was definitely put too the test. They worked very hard for almost and hour and we got the shark up to the boat. This is my fourth year with them and they have never disappointed me. I told them that I wanted three different specific fish species and all three were caught. I can’t say enough good things about this crew I always leave laughing and happy. It’s worth much more than they charge.