Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
What a great day!

We had an amazing time aboard the Seahorse Fishing Adventures charter. Captain Sparky and his crew... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
stephcis11
Great fishing trip

Caught a lot of fish and had a great time . This was my 2nd time on captain Lee’s boat . I will... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
johnnylopic
Passaic, New Jersey

All reviews captain lee fish great trip these guys father son in west palm beach horses sparky mate bait blast boat crew seahorse outing bite charter
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2019

Had a great time ! Caught a lot of fish! Thank you to the deckhand and captain Sparky for a good time. Also thanks for the redneck scallops recipe, they were delicious!

Reviewed 29 May 2019

Enjoyed this charter for the second time this year! Friendly and knowledgeable captain and mate. Regardless of the fish we did or did not catch, it was affordable and a great experience!

Reviewed 17 May 2019

Went fishing on a beautiful day this May. Water was calm, nice breeze all day and nice and sunny.
The captain and mate were terrific. Helped us in every way.
We had a wonderful time. I would highly recommend Sea Horse Adventures if you’re looking for a good fishing trip.

Reviewed 12 May 2019

My son and I selected this boat because it was reasonably priced for a half day of fishing off shore. There were ten customers on the boat. Initially my son was the only one catching anything (three keeper snappers and another throw back). Then we went to a spot and the fish were biting like crazy all at once. All kinds of fish.. mackeral, bonito, king fish, snapper, grouper, and several other types. Two parties caught keepers, but we all caught something that we could crank in. Given there were ten people, the lines got tangled, but the staff was expert at quickly disentangling so no loss of fish or fishing time. There were shark in the waters, which would eat your catch if you didn't pull it up quickly, but nothing the captain could do about that. Having a shark eating your fish while you are pulling it in is another cool fishing experience to be had. I caught my first 15 pound fish (fake tuna) which we had to return to the ocean. All in all, it was a very good day. The captain wanted us to catch fish. He focused on that and we all did catch fish. I would recommend it.

1  Thank Deb W
Reviewed 6 May 2019 via mobile

Captain sparky and Joseph took us out and worked really hard through a difficult day we had an amazing day. Hooked into a huge bull shark and the crew was definitely put too the test. They worked very hard for almost and hour and we got the shark up to the boat. This is my fourth year with them and they have never disappointed me. I told them that I wanted three different specific fish species and all three were caught. I can’t say enough good things about this crew I always leave laughing and happy. It’s worth much more than they charge.