Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
A good boat with a good crew

Went out for a 4 hour morning cruise. A mix of locals and tourists on board...plenty of repeat... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Kahunacpa
Atlanta, Georgia
Half day fishing trip

We had a Fantastic time on the boat!! Captain Lee and his First Mate were Amazing!! Very... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
brownstone26
Hudson, New Hampshire

All reviews captain lee fish great trip yellow tail snapper these guys wahoo repeat customers comfortable boat great stories his friends four hours party boat my dad fresh bait a lot of fun filet horses
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2019

My son and I selected this boat because it was reasonably priced for a half day of fishing off shore. There were ten customers on the boat. Initially my son was the only one catching anything (three keeper snappers and another throw back). Then we went to a spot and the fish were biting like crazy all at once. All kinds of fish.. mackeral, bonito, king fish, snapper, grouper, and several other types. Two parties caught keepers, but we all caught something that we could crank in. Given there were ten people, the lines got tangled, but the staff was expert at quickly disentangling so no loss of fish or fishing time. There were shark in the waters, which would eat your catch if you didn't pull it up quickly, but nothing the captain could do about that. Having a shark eating your fish while you are pulling it in is another cool fishing experience to be had. I caught my first 15 pound fish (fake tuna) which we had to return to the ocean. All in all, it was a very good day. The captain wanted us to catch fish. He focused on that and we all did catch fish. I would recommend it.

1  Thank Deb W
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Captain sparky and Joseph took us out and worked really hard through a difficult day we had an amazing day. Hooked into a huge bull shark and the crew was definitely put too the test. They worked very hard for almost and hour and we got the shark up to the boat. This is my fourth year with them and they have never disappointed me. I told them that I wanted three different specific fish species and all three were caught. I can’t say enough good things about this crew I always leave laughing and happy. It’s worth much more than they charge.

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Went with them twice during my stay in the area; I caught 2-3 kingfish each time. Someone else caught a Cobia and gave me some on the first trip and I gave away my kings and a trigger on the second trip, Lee & Joseph were very helpful and seemed to be there all the time helping and giving encouragement, obviously enjoying what they do! I can’t wait to come back again next year!

1  Thank tomt191
Reviewed May 4, 2019

Fishing with my old friend SCHMOO. Captain put us on the fish. Caught 2 Kingfish and a nice suze Bonito. Had the pleasure of seeing a 12 foot Hammerhead Shark followed by a Bullshark. Biggest creature thst I have ever seen in the FL waters. Would highly recommend these guys. First mate did a great job keeping the bait on for everyone!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed May 4, 2019

This is what you will hear many times when going out with Captain Lee . He works very hard to find the fish for his fares, and I always do very well on his boat.He is also very concerned about the safety of his customers. The boat is clean, comfortable and has a nice covered area to Get out of the sun while fishing. Charterboat fishing at party boat prices.. Just go!!