Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
A good boat with a good crew

Went out for a 4 hour morning cruise. A mix of locals and tourists on board...plenty of repeat... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Kahunacpa
Atlanta, Georgia
Half day fishing trip

We had a Fantastic time on the boat!! Captain Lee and his First Mate were Amazing!! Very... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
brownstone26
Hudson, New Hampshire

All reviews captain lee fish great trip yellow tail snapper these guys wahoo repeat customers comfortable boat great stories his friends four hours party boat my dad fresh bait a lot of fun filet horses
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Captain sparky and Joseph took us out and worked really hard through a difficult day we had an amazing day. Hooked into a huge bull shark and the crew was definitely put too the test. They worked very hard for almost and hour and we got the shark up to the boat. This is my fourth year with them and they have never disappointed me. I told them that I wanted three different specific fish species and all three were caught. I can’t say enough good things about this crew I always leave laughing and happy. It’s worth much more than they charge.

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Went with them twice during my stay in the area; I caught 2-3 kingfish each time. Someone else caught a Cobia and gave me some on the first trip and I gave away my kings and a trigger on the second trip, Lee & Joseph were very helpful and seemed to be there all the time helping and giving encouragement, obviously enjoying what they do! I can’t wait to come back again next year!

1  Thank tomt191
Reviewed May 4, 2019

Fishing with my old friend SCHMOO. Captain put us on the fish. Caught 2 Kingfish and a nice suze Bonito. Had the pleasure of seeing a 12 foot Hammerhead Shark followed by a Bullshark. Biggest creature thst I have ever seen in the FL waters. Would highly recommend these guys. First mate did a great job keeping the bait on for everyone!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed May 4, 2019

This is what you will hear many times when going out with Captain Lee . He works very hard to find the fish for his fares, and I always do very well on his boat.He is also very concerned about the safety of his customers. The boat is clean, comfortable and has a nice covered area to Get out of the sun while fishing. Charterboat fishing at party boat prices.. Just go!!

Reviewed May 1, 2019

We went on s four hour fishing tour and were not lucky with catching any fish. Left snd right everybody else was reeling a lot of big and smaller fish in, but my son and I just got one small one- the crew was great, they were very helpful and kept us going. The big surprise was for us when at the end another group on the boat offered us some of their catch of the day. Thank you , that was so wonderful! We cooked the king fish exactly as told by the captain , with bacon and all and it was delicious!!!

Date of experience: April 2019