Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Will go Again

Great crew. Puts you on fish. Good equipment. Clean and courteous. Gives you the entire time, not... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
460frederickw
Scarsdale, United States
A Memorable Fishing Experience

I chartered the Sea Horse Fishing Adventures for my family of 12 people. Everybody enjoyed the... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
raycmd630
New York City, New York

All reviews captain lee fish great trip yellow tail snapper these guys wahoo repeat customers comfortable boat great stories his friends four hours party boat my dad fresh bait a lot of fun filet horses
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2019

Captain and first mate were right on top of everything, was no wait at all for fresh bait, tangled lines, or lost hooks. Had a great time. Would certainly do again.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 27, 2019

My 13 year old son and I had been charter fishing in Lake Michigan, but never on the ocean. We didn't know what to expect with boats available for a very huge variety of pricing. This trip was perfect! It was four hours and the boat as a whole brought in a decent number of fish. While the quantity wasn't huge, it was steady and fun. My only two wishes are that 1) the captain would have introduced himself when we boarded the boat, but he was still very friendly, helpful, and did everything he could to ensure we had a good time and 2) wish my son took motion-sickness pills as we had a decent chop on the water. We both caught fish and one kingfish was the largest fish he has ever caught. All in all, great day, great experience, and I would recommend Sea Horse to anyone in that area !

1  Thank HoosierKirby
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Great experience, great with kids. Would definately recommend!!! The crew was patient and very attentive to all.

Reviewed March 15, 2019

Captain and deck hand were very helpful and knowledgeable about fishing. Fun fishing trip. We’ll definitely be back again the next time we visit Florida.

Reviewed March 11, 2019

My friend Steve and I have been fishing with Capt Lee for several years. He is a great guy and finder of fish! We always have fun and always bring home some fish for enjoying that evening. Couldn't be fresher! This year his first mate was a young man named Joseph. He was excellent and had a great "bedside manner" for those of us who get tangled up at times. He tended to all of us equally and made sure we weren't fishing with bare hooks. Trigger Fish will do that to you! We will continue to enjoy fishing with Capt Lee each winter when we visit Florida. Ken Bachman

Date of experience: February 2019