“Had high hopes based on other Dickey’s”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #58 of 152 Restaurants in Riverview
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We both ordered the sliced brisket plate. The wife’s wasn’t sliced. He offered to replace. She agreed to take. As I watched mine being sliced same thing happened. Just lots of little pieces - fat & all. If you can’t cut thick enough to slice, don’t offer it on the menu. The wife’s cabbage slaw and my BBQ beans were good. We threw away most of the wife’s fried okra and my waffle fries - way way too much salt. Unreal. We shared a giant iced tea. $27.29 with tax. We will not return to this Dickey’s. The one in Wildwood, FL was great before it closed. We did bring some of the brisket home - the portions were big but it too tasted salty to me. The sweet BBQ sauce helped kill the taste of salt.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Barbecue is good, but still kinda bland, missing spices! Quick service, place is clean, not much seats for dining in. But packages, affordable. Good for a quick lunch stop.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I am always looking for a quick bite for lunch that is not your drive thru fast greasy food. So, I do not mind getting our the car to grab a delicious bite. Well today is not that day. I stop in Dicky's Barbeque Pit and just wanted a chicken sandwich. The young lady said we do not have chicken ready. I thought no worries I will get a Caesar Salad. The, she said she will go check on the chicken. Great! She DROP THE CHICKEN ON THE FLOOR. So, I decided to stock with my Caesar salad. Then, I just had to simply smile because I was disappointed. If I just had enough time to go some where else, I WOULD.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Hopefully I have the correct address for this place as boy you will want to try their ribs, pork and beef. We were looking for a place for lunch and stumbled across this place. the food was delicious and they were happy to let us try some samples. Great food and nothing quite like it here in the uk other than street food. brilliant

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Service and bbq pretty good and I love the sweet tea! Ordered the six pack family deal and it was plenty for my family of 4! With leftover pork . Dinner rolls could be better then being just a plain little square thing a Ma jig... but sides and bbq was very delicious and I will say service was spot on . Get the fried okra here ...probably the best around!!! All in all I give them a 4 only because I've had slightly better food and sides but doesn't mean Dickeys BBQ is bad by any means.