Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Relaxing and informative boat tour

We did the 3-1/2 hour flora fauna tour in Peace River out of Punta Gorda, FL. It was well run and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
pattih48503
Rochester, New York
via mobile
Mr

Terrific way to spend the afternoon on the River tour! Smooth, clean, cruise. They pride themselves... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Daydream674838
Punta Gorda, Florida
via mobile

3,417 results
All reviews captain ralph cayo costa cabbage key sunset cruise beautiful sunset crew members saw dolphins christmas lights top deck great cruise boat ride highly recommend this cruise dolphins swimming harbor tour charlotte harbor day trip drinks and snacks
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I went on the sunset cruise very recently and had a lovely experience. The crew all followed health and safety guidelines thoroughly, including measures regarding COVID-19. Captain Rick, Kathy and Mike were the crew and they were very professional and interactive with all of the people on the cruise. The trip itself was a beautiful experience that I highly recommend if you are in the area. I also recommend bringing a sweater along because the wind is a lot colder when you are on the water.

1  Thank 445benjam
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Wonderful experience! I have toured with them many times in the years past, but I was so pleasantly surprised by the precautions they have taken due to COVID 19. They cut the amount of passengers allowed in half and enforced mask policy the entire time onboard. They spaced passenger seating well and gave plenty of space for social distancing.
I felt very safe and comfortable on the boat, which was something I was initially concerned about. The crew provided snack and drink service to eat passenger's area to maintain safe space and to keep everything safe and clean. Crew was so helpful, kind, and friendly. Captain Rick did a great job and was very organized the whole time and especially made the mask rules very clear. Mike was very friendly and added to the wonderful experience on the tour.
Kathy was so kind and amiable! She spoke to myself and my boyfriend for a while and offered to take a photo of us. The entire crew did a wonderful job keeping everything organized, sanitary, and fun! Such a wonderful experience!

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

King Fisher has always been operated with providing its passengers with an safe and enjoyable experience as its main objective. In spite of the concerns dictated by Covid-19, King Fisher has adapted and still maintains that standard.

After a brief hiatus (I have been a King Fisher Cruise regular for over two years), armed with my recent Covid-19 vaccination, I signed up for a Burnt Store Marina cruise.

First of all, I was happy to find that the usual fine cheerful service greeted me when I called to make the reservation. Next, I was reassured that the safeguards implemented in response to Covid-19 were still being enthusiastically enforced - reduced boat capacity and seating arrangement to ensure social distancing, availability of sanitary hand cleaner dispensers and enforcement of the face mask rule, among others.

The cruise itself was up to my high expectations. It was as perfect as Florida weather can get, plenty of dolphins escorted us along the way, lunch at Cass Cay Restaurant was delicious with great service, and the boat's crew was great.

I have always felt that the best part of a King Fisher Cruise is the people. All the crew members are well trained, pleasant and helpful but I got an A+ team on this cruise. Captain Ricky in a humorous but firm way made it clear that the rules are expected to be complied with for our safety and that we were going to enjoy the cruise and lunch, especially if we ordered shrimp tacos (everything on the Cass Cay menu is good).

Crewmate Kathy is a bundle of energy that leaves a trail of happiness as she continuously moves from passenger to passenger, taking and delivering refreshment orders and engaging in friendly conversation. If they could put her personality in a can and sell it to passengers as they leave the boat, they would buy it by the case.

Mike is the ever watchful mate who always spots what's needed and moves there with a purpose. He has a guiet calm presence that, along with his warm friendly smile and helpful demeanor, assures that you will be well attended to.

All in all, I had a wonderful time as usual and am eager to take my next King Fisher cruise.

1  Thank clyde57
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

Great day aboard the Charlotte Lady with Captain Rick, Mike & Brenda. Five star service and very safe: masks and social distancing required and followed by everyone. Boca Grande was delightful: golf cart, good food at Loose Caboose (Mike’s recommendation), and the beach. Dolphins swimming alongside the boat as well made for a very memorable day.

1  Thank Musiccottage
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Great tour provided by Capt. Rick. He is very knowledgeable and informative. Kathy and Mike provided excellent service and made sure the boat was clean and sanitary for our arrival. Social distancing and masks were required for the duration of our tour.