“TERRIBLE! Will Never Return!”

Tutto Fresco PGA Village
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was one of the worst dining experience ever! Waitress from another table dumped a full tray of drinks on me - spent the evening with wet shirt and pants! She did apologize, but never reported it to the manager/owner. We did report it to the owner when he came by and he too apologized. However, that was it. No discount - nothing! Food we order was OK - nothing special. Very disappointed! Will never return!

5  Thank Ocean-Traveler55

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This is a great italian place in an easy location to get to - right off interstate with ample parking! There is a "early bird special" nightly - but it is EARLY (seated by 5:30) - even without the extra perk the prices are great! The portions are substantial and there is a great selection of meat, chicken and fish to choose from. The staff is excellent and very helpful if you have questions. they were attentive throughout the meal and so very pleasant. My chicken florentine dish came out hot, tasty, well seasoned and delicious! One of the other members of our party had the lasagna which was "rippin' hot and very well made. Our table appetizer of the "Beggar's Purse" was beautiful to look at and sumptuous tasting! The two other members of our group had chicken marsala (delicious and not sweet tasting) and salmon which was "cooked perfectly". Their wine list is lovely and the house wines were delicious! This place will definitely be one in our routine for every visit to the Port St. Lucie area. (liked it so much we bought a gift card to give our host/hostess)

2  Thank ddhockey
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went there with a large party. We went with a buffet dinner for the party - veal, chicken, salmon, steak, Caesar salad. Did not have the veal but the rest was great! Apps were phenomenal- clams casino-awesome, eggplant rolls-amazing, stuffed shrimp -woohoo. By far one of the best apps I have ever had was beggars purse....omg. You have to get!! Pasta filled with goat cheese and pear with cream sauce...so good

2  Thank kellyanny
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Have been on special diet for 8 weeks called lid diet. No dairy no red dye no salt and many other things. Pre radiation for cancer. Looking forward to good meal and good service. I can afford to pay thought Tutti Fresco would be good. Near PGA Port Saint Lucie. Asked for iced tea. Kelly waitress dropped tea and gone had to wait awhile to ask for sweetners. Finally she came back by able to get sweetners. Appetizers were good. She did tell us about ravioli appetizer. When she came back after long while and we ordered dinner our menus sat there and dishes from appetizers even when our meal arrived. I finally had someone remove them. I was waiting for her to come ask how meal was. My spaghetti was hard. Very little flavor for blush sauce over scallops and shrimp. 29.00. KELLY finally came back and i told her spagetti not done. She said i should of told her sooner. My answer was when was i to tell you? This is 1st time you came back.told her as soon as she came to table. Kellys answer you could of told some one else. Not sure who. Was offered cheese but was at the end of meal lol. So I would not return. I have traveled alot and eaten at many places. This is not in my return list and was so looking forward to it. May be sit at bar have appetizer and drink.

6  Thank Paula D
Reviewed 4 March 2018

The food is very good. The service is good. The prices are on the high side.

Don't bring wine for an occasion because their corking fee is outrageous.

Date of visit: November 2017