“Disappointed in one of our favorites ”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our dining room is open at limited capacity and hours. Carside Carryout and Delivery are still available.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Unfortunately we’ve now had inconsistent food portions several visits, price increases and portions have gotten way smaller. Tonight our server Rachel was not enthusiastic to serve us. It was a slower night tonight, and surprisingly We got cut off during ordering food for our daughter. All because I was asking my daughter what she wanted and apparently we didn’t answer her quickly enough, she cut me off and said I have to go check on these people (another table) and I need to put in your appetizers and I’ll be back after you’ve made up your minds. I’m not sure if she saw the kids and figured we would not be a good money making tip generator but even with sub par service I still gave 18%. I hope she was just having an off day because it wasn’t an enjoyable experience for us. We spent over $100 on 2 appetizers and 2 adult meals and 2 kids meals. It was nearly $12 for kids chicken tenders and a small side of fettuccine Alfredo. I don’t mind paying for food but this experience after a few other not great ones may have us not coming back and we usually go at least once a month.

Date of visit: February 2021
Carrabbas, Guest Relations Manager at Carrabba's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi,

You should always be able to count on us for amazing service and a great dining experience. We appreciate the time you have taking to share your experience and value your feedback.

If you’d like to get in touch directly, please fill out our Contact Us form, and we will reach back out: https://www.carrabbas.com/contact-us

Nick
Carrabba’s Italian Grill

Write a reviewReviews (308)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We love this Carrabba's but during these times we have been ordering carryout at least once a week to support them. We order: the chicken marsala family bundle which comes which a soup and we order penne. Bread, olive oil included. This bundler gives us leftovers for a 2nd dinner. We've also ordered the spedini all scallops and the positano linguine with chicken. All delicious . I know when Kayla answers the phone for carryout that our order will be perfect and it is! We are DIne Rewards members and its one of the best rewards program around.

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank vette999
Reviewed 17 December 2020 via mobile

I wish they offered Wine Dinners more than once a month.

Last nights wine dinner was phenomenal!! There was so much thought that Danielle put into the pairings.

Alice was the best server. She kept everyone happy!!

Everything was perfectly cooked from beginning to end. The portions are not small portions. We had a 9oz filet mignon!!

Besides the filet being my favorite the salad was so refreshing and flavorful.

Thank you for an awesome night!!

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank AlwaysSunnyTravel
Reviewed 23 October 2020 via mobile

I love this place!!!!

Whenever you enter theu the door your greeted with a smile.

The Chicken Piccata was delicious. The chicken was lightly breaded, juicy and tender. There was just enough lemon that didn't overpower the chicken.

Burrata Caprese is always a great starter.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank AlwaysSunnyTravel
Reviewed 21 March 2020

Food is excellent. Service great. Been to a few other Carrara's in the past but this one was terrific. All the choices are well made and taste wonderful.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank marvinb2
Carrabbas, Guest Relations Manager at Carrabba's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2020

Marvin,

We are glad you chose to dine with us and appreciate the time you have taking write this review. We look forward to your next visit!

Nick