“Not Recommended for Takeout”
Review of Sushi Goma

Sushi Goma
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Owned by Japanese not Thai sushi
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We love this restaurant, but NOT for takeout. We ordered over the phone and they told us it would be about 20 minutes. We arrived at the restaurant 25 minutes after ordering. Our order was not ready. We waiting about 30 minutes for them to prepare our takeout order! Disappointing! Sushi was pretty good, as usual.

Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

Came here and got a few sushi rolls to share. It was good, not over the top great. I heard they are really authentic. Maybe so. Maybe I like my rolls with more fun stuff, more Americanized. Maybe I'd try it again.

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

This place has a great selection of sushi and all kinds of great food for reasonable price. Lunch specials are awesome and the staff os great. I have not had a bad experience here at all. Food is always fresh and delicious. I highy recommend this place

Reviewed July 28, 2017

I have been to this Japanese restaurant 5-6 times now and everything is have been outstanding! The sushi and sashimi is always fresh and tastes wonderful. Excellent service and at a good price. If you like sushi I highly recommend Sushi Goma!

1  Thank Ocean-Traveler55
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

This was probably our 20th visit. Food is always good, service always excellent. Lunch specials are always a good choice and quite economical considering the amount of good and quality you get. Sashimi always fresh and never a bad meal.

Only negative is the small shopping center and parking when crowded. There is extra space in the back.