“Best facial ever!”
Review of Spa Pur

Spa Pur
Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

Absolutely amazing! This was my first, but definitely not my last visit to this wonderful spa. I had my first facial ever with Jessica Black. She was absolutely amazing. I got the derma glow MD facial treatment. My face felt so smooth and my skin was glowing when it was all done. I also did a coffee body wrap that day. April was so kind and made me feel so comfortable during the entire procedure. It was probably the most relaxing day I had had in years. The spa itself was beautiful...and so clean. Absolutely love this place!!! My skin has never looked or felt so good!

1  Thank Lisa B

Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

Our vacation was almost over and my daughter and thought we would do a spa day. While my daughter was getting a mani pedi I was getting a massage.each of our specialist were professional and excellent in their field. We enjoyed our Girls day! If you are in the area stop in and rejuvenate.

1  Thank Dara M
Reviewed 18 April 2015 via mobile

Just attended a Spa Party with a group of girls! Awesome !! loved it !! We all got facials. They were so accommodating ! We will definitely be back. Thanks Spa Pur !

2  Thank Georgia B
Reviewed 15 April 2015 via mobile

What can I say? This gal is a girl's skin's best friend. I always feel so relaxed when Im there and especially when I'm leaving. Products are always top notch, linens and office are always super clean. A perfect getaway on lunch break or for weekend relaxation.

2  Thank Charissa R