“Girls day”
Review of Spa Pur

Spa Pur
Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

Our vacation was almost over and my daughter and thought we would do a spa day. While my daughter was getting a mani pedi I was getting a massage.each of our specialist were professional and excellent in their field. We enjoyed our Girls day! If you are in the area stop in and rejuvenate.

1  Thank Dara M

Reviewed 18 April 2015 via mobile

Just attended a Spa Party with a group of girls! Awesome !! loved it !! We all got facials. They were so accommodating ! We will definitely be back. Thanks Spa Pur !

2  Thank Georgia B
Reviewed 15 April 2015 via mobile

What can I say? This gal is a girl's skin's best friend. I always feel so relaxed when Im there and especially when I'm leaving. Products are always top notch, linens and office are always super clean. A perfect getaway on lunch break or for weekend relaxation.

2  Thank Charissa R
Reviewed 3 April 2015

I wouldn't trade Spa Pur or Jessica for anything!! She and her spa are amazing! She is always smiling and ALWAYS makes you feel at home! Simply Fabulous!

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2015 via mobile

Before Spa Pur I struggled to find a spa worth returning to. Now I won't go anywhere else! I love seeing Jessica for my facials and eyebrow waxing and the Versa Pro spray tan booth delivers the most natural looking and even-tanning experience I have ever had. This cute and beachy little spa has everything you could want, including messages and pedicures, so don't look any further! Spa Pur is the place to go. :)

1  Thank FrequentFlier566527