“Best facials ever!”
Review of Spa Pur

Spa Pur
Reviewed 3 April 2015

I wouldn't trade Spa Pur or Jessica for anything!! She and her spa are amazing! She is always smiling and ALWAYS makes you feel at home! Simply Fabulous!

Reviewed 30 March 2015 via mobile

Before Spa Pur I struggled to find a spa worth returning to. Now I won't go anywhere else! I love seeing Jessica for my facials and eyebrow waxing and the Versa Pro spray tan booth delivers the most natural looking and even-tanning experience I have ever had. This cute and beachy little spa has everything you could want, including messages and pedicures, so don't look any further! Spa Pur is the place to go. :)

1  Thank FrequentFlier566527
Reviewed 30 March 2015

Recently I was trying to find someone to remove some sunspots on my forehead and I stumbled onto SpaPur. That’s when I met Jessica who fixed me right up with a simple and quick laser treatment.

I’ve been back a few times now for microdermabrasion and facials. Somehow Jessica is always smiling and so up beat that no matter how my week has been going all my stress just melts away while I am getting a great treatment!

Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to some SpaPur . . . I’m glad I did!

Reviewed 30 March 2015 via mobile

I have visited this spa many times and I love it every time! Elegant "beachy" decor and calming colors and music greet you as soon as you walk in. I have received facials, microderm abrasion, and laser treatments from Jessica and fabulous massages from Laurence. April's spa pedicure massaging chair is awesome. I also regularly use the Versa Spa Pro spray tanning and it gives the best, most even spray tan I have ever had. The open tanning machine is amazing and I dont have to hold my breath for 5 minutes as I had to do with the closed in tanning booths. Also, the best eyebrow wax/shaping you'll ever get is done here by Jessica! If you are a local or a visiting vacationer, you will want to book your appointment asap!

3  Thank Beth W