“Great Asian restaurant”

Asian Sauce Box
Ranked #43 of 191 Restaurants in Port Orange
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I love a good egg roll and Asian sauce box has some of the nicest in the area. Crispy on the outside and succulent and delicious on the inside. Everything I have heard of this restaurant has been very good and beautifully prepared. Very nice setting with very good service make this restaurant all add up to one of my favorites.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The first time I came to Daytona I stumbled upon this little gem just by chance and fell in love with the food. Coming from New York, it is extremely difficult to find good, flavorful Chinese food even in Orlando where I currently reside. However, it was love at first bite and from then on I knew I had to make another trip just to see if my first impressions of this place was how I had imagined it to be again...and boy, oh boy, was I RIGHT!!! From the moment I entered the staff was extremely welcoming, their attention to customer service has never been an issue and the ambiance of this little hidden gem is perfect for any date night. If you do happen to visit, the diverse menu of various Asian specialities are all mouth watering, from the appetizer portion of BBQ spared ribs to the endless dim sum choices, egg rolls and all entrees that are simply making me hungry as I sit here telling you about it. Do yourself a favor and visit this wonderful place...!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent serve and good food. Got the lunch specials and all of the where excellent. My friend gave me a taste of his Generals Taos chicken and I need to order that next time. It was amazing and not at all greasy. Big chucks of chicken, juicy and tasty!!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank pageantportfolio
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We came to this restaurant not by choice because our original pick was busy, and some of us were starving. It turned out to be an excellent choice. There were 7 of us, and so we got to try a large variety from the menu. There’s even a Chinese menu if you want genuine Chinese food. The food came out fast enough. Our waitress was attentive and quick to serve all our needs. It helps that some of us speak Mandarin! The chicken in a simple ginger sauce is tasty, the vegetables were crunchy, the shrimps were delicious.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 28 December 2017

They do not take reservations, only for large parties and our wait was about a half hour on Christmas day. Not too bad. Service food was very was good. Large portions and tasty. We will return.

Date of visit: December 2017