“Great Meal!”

Add it.
Papa John's
Ranked #103 of 221 Restaurants in Port Charlotte
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We were very happy with our order last night. We like to order on line because you can find good deals without worrying about coupons. This is one of the rare places that let you add extra cheese as a topping without charging extra. We had sausage and black olives and extra cheese with extra provolone also - - no extra charge! :) Great flavor, done on time, friendly service. We couldn't ask for more!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Fast service, great pizza and prompt counter service or house delivery.Lots of choice and good deals/prices.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We had a BOGO coupon for large pizzas. We got the spicy meats and a cheese for the kids. Service was fast and the pizza was pretty good. I felt bad for the guy in front of me in line who bought two large pizzas also, asked if there were any deals, and was told no. If I could have remembered the coupon code for the BOGO I would have told him!

Reviewed 7 February 2016

Stopped by for lunch on the road and ordered a 10" pizza to share. There was not a morsel left over!

Reviewed 28 October 2015

My wife and I have had inconsistent luck with papa johns in the past. we have tried there pizza from our hometown in PA. We decided to give it another try down here. Very disappointing. I have to say that I wasn't going to write a review, but I was disturbed by the message on the pizza box. better pizza better ingredients. a couple of more sentences about his 30 years of experience in the pizza business. and how his goal is to provide the best pizza ever. Not even close to the best pizza. The ingredients from the cheese. and sauce, to the toppings were at best sparse. With Pizza hut, Dominos, and plenty more pizza restaurants within walking distance.. The have better prices better pizza and more ingredients. Now unless papa johns uses fresh mozzarella the ingredients are the same. . That's a pretty arrogant and bold statement to stamp on your pizza box