“Chick-Fil-A”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #27 of 253 Restaurants in Plantation
Reviewed 26 December 2016

Food is consistent. My husband loves the grilled sandwich, french fries and milk shakes. Service was good.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

The chicken is delicious however the staff were not very friendly. It was super busy at lunch time however, the service was very fast. They delivered my food to the table.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

We stopped for breakfast - the staff was friendly and quick and patient with us. I had to get a to-go order for my son, went out to grab a quick smoke so asked my wife to wait for the food. The cashier was paying attention - she actually came outside of the store and delivered to me outside. Love the way the staff are trained (and/or hired) to deliver outstanding customer service!

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Their food and service are consistently superb!!! Fresh, hot and delicious!!! Love their diet lemonade!! Finally a place that has a good alternative to diet soda. Love the chicken nuggets - my favorite!!! The perfect bite!!!

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Been here a lot, and it is consistent with other Chick-Fil-A's. The chicken always tastes good and good quality. I swapped out my fries for a side salad and it is a good size. Always a good meal.