“Hole in the wall”
Review of 3 Nelsons LLC

3 Nelsons LLC
Ranked #6 of 50 Restaurants in Perry
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Description: Family owned restaurant. Hand patties burgers. We use Blue Bell ice cream. Food items include hotdogs, wraps, salads and soup.
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Found this place while just searching around Perry. This is definitely a hole in the wall. If you are wanting local definitely stop here! Burgers and fries are good, and I am hoping I can come back and have some ice cream. I’m just here on vacation so I won’t be here long. This is definitely s place you need to stop and try!! Caden was super friendly! She was the cashier! (If the name in the receipt is correct)

Also, I replaced your empty roll of toilet paper for you. Lol. I couldn’t help myself.

Check out ChasaTravels.com for a future blog post on this particular trip to Florida.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were traveling home from Memphis TN through Perry looking for a different place for lunch. Saw this on TripAdvisor. I would recommend it. Food was tasty, priced affordable and friendly service. Off main highway but worth it being out of the way. Milkshake is awesome

ncredhead01, Owner at 3 Nelsons LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Thank you for the review. Glad you enjoyed our food. Hope you had a great vacation.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We drive through Perry every 4-6 weeks and usually stop at one of the fast food restaurants along US-19, but decided to look for something different on our last trip. We found 3 Nelsons and have a feeling that they will be our place of choice the next time we drive through town. The place isn't anything to look at, but don't let that stop you. The burgers were made fresh and hand pressed - just like mom used to make. The milkshakes were great too. Not super fast, but neither is Sonic! However, if you've got 20 minutes to kill, give them a try!! Prices were very reasonable, too.

ncredhead01, Owner at 3 Nelsons LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Everything is great here from the ice cream to a variety of sandwiches, wraps, and burgers. The great food and awesome staff always make for a great experience.

Thank you.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

This place has the best burger in town. The wraps and salads are good too but the burgers are what to go for.

Been to 3 Nelsons LLC? Share your experiences!