“Typical Subway”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #15 of 50 Restaurants in Perry
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I am retired military. Although most subways honor military discounts. This one doesn't.
Other than that it's Ok. I just won't buy there.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Okay so really what kind of review can you do if Subway we all know what that is. This is very fresh everything was Chris tasted like I expected it to exactly what you think of eating a sandwich at Subway. By the way BMT on whole wheat bread kicks!

Reviewed 27 March 2016

I typically don't review chain places but the folks here were very nice and friendly. Like every other Subway I've been too. Convenient location right on US-19. New and clean inside. Good option to grab lunch on the go for a road trip without getting slowed down too much.

Reviewed 4 November 2015

Meat ball subs were great. The gal who waited waited on us was very friendly and provided very fast service.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

I have never had a problem when I've ordered subs from this location. Can't say that about the one located in walmart.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!