“Have breakfast there every time I am in Perry.”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #11 of 51 Restaurants in Perry
Reviewed 15 June 2017

The place is clean, The typical Burger King food choices. The staff is friendly. Good seating. They have local newspaper you can read while dining

Reviewed 3 January 2017

This Burger King is always fast when I go through for lunch. If I know I'm in a hurry, this is where I go. It's clean and the people are friendly.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

We ordered our usual Whopper meal and enjoyed it as always. Good and quick Service. Clean Location offering free wifi.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

We all had lunch there with the grandkids. Very nice and Friendly staff, fast drive thru. All of our Food was hot and quick.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

Meal was served quickly by a very pleasant counter person.

Stopped in, ordered and was back on the road with my to-go order in less than ten minutes!

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!