“Muy Bien Casa Grande”

Casa Grande Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Went a different route this time. I had the table side guacamole and a single beef taco it was awesome super fresh. Restaurant is a little outdated needs to be refreshed on an interior stand point, but the food was excellent. I really liked that the bar was in a complete separate location from the dining room.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Always like my dinner here.... Not to come off or sound racist...most all the employees here are of Mexican ethnicity and orgin. Authentic! Hard working nice folks. Sweetest waitress gal. I had the 2 4 1 margaritas and enchiladas with a green sauce..vs the usual red enchilada sauce at her suggestion.. You like...and yes I did! The bill including two margaritas.. A coke...come to 14.00 or so. I left 21.00 completly stuffed and very satisfied. Always love this place when traveling north or south on 19. Nice little town of Perry .

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Went on Sunday night. Very surprised to find it was still happy hour. The food was pretty good and they definitely gave you your money’s worth. The waiter was very friendly and didn’t make us feel rushed even though they were close to closing. Will go back for sure but a little closer to dinner time. Looked like it would be a pretty fun place.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

This place is the real deal, food is delicious. They don't have a lot of ambiance but they know how to cook. Our waiter Kevin was very attentive and the rest of the staff was friendly. Nacho Grande was awesome and portions are generous.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The service was good, the staff was friendly but the food was just okay. Nothing really to writeSo being from South Mississippi. I'm used to a ton flavorful food from all cultures and especially Mexican food. So when I bit into my food here I was expecting that same "Bam" of flavor and that just didn't happen. I was so disappointed because it looked beautiful.

Been to Casa Grande Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!