“First time in Perry”

Mama's Italian Family Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Perry
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Homemade Italian family recipes made fresh daily. We are a full service restaurant that offers a variety of beer and wines.Family friendly and casual atmosphere with outside dining and private and semi private space available for parties and occasions.
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Asked the hotel for suggestions for dinner and they suggested Mama’s Italian.
Very good choice. Spicy pasta with seafood that was very good.

1  Thank Mike E

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a great dinner here last night. The seafood lasagna was delicious. I was told it was a large serving so my husband and I shared it with separate salads, but we could easily have each eaten a single portion since it just came with bread and not any additional sides. We will be back next year on our snowbird migration to try something else on the menu.

1  Thank ShelleyBeanie
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing food I had the rigatoni--------bolognese, Vicki had the garlic shrimp prosciutto on angel hair for sides I had the mushrooms and beef soup Vicki had the salad. The food was prepared well tasted great and the service was excellent

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My wife and I had dinner at Mama’s tonight when we were passing through Perry. This place is a hidden gem. The mussels appetizer was amazing. Beautiful presentation and absolutely delicious. A big fresh house salad comes with your entree. The baked ziti was top notch. Large portion of tangy and cheesy goodness. The cheese bread that was included was a winner. Come hungry and I promise you won’t go home disappointed. We’ll be back next time we’re in Perry.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

The food is great at Mama's. Even though it is an Italian restaurant everything is good here from the pasta to great steaks. And a young lady names Ashley waited on us... she is super. She recommended the Chicken and Dumping soup and it was delicious, as good as homemade. From the food to the service this really is a five star restaurant.

Been to Mama's Italian Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!