“Solid dining experience”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Actually is located in Perdido Key Florida
Reviewed 22 January 2019

Another solid visit to Lillian's. Casual atmosphere and welcoming staff. Food was very good. Special thanks to our server, Jamal, who did a great job with not only our table, but the multiple tables he was taking care off during our visit.

Reviewed 18 January 2019 via mobile

Restaurant features good service and plenty of televisions, so it seems like a good place to take in a game. The food, however, just wasn't that great. The pizza is alright, but nothing special. The sliced sirloin sandwich had an oddly sweet flavor and just wasn't that good. I will likely go somewhere else next time.

Reviewed 16 January 2019

There is a lunch buffet during the week. We did a pan pizza so we could have left overs and it was perfect. One couple had an Dave's Special and the other Orange Beach Express. Both were great.

Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

We ordered our first pizza as We are vacationing and was a quick drive to pick it up. We had what most people would call a supreme on thin crust. Price was what to expect and it was good. My husband loved it. After 2 slices I realized it had a spice in it that I get a reaction from. My loss. ☹ I would recommend it as a good pizza...not a great pizza..its in a good location and because I can't compare to other places in the area...its a decent pizza at a good price..lots of choices for other things and were really quick.

Reviewed 15 January 2019

The pizza is very good here, and the salads are first rate. The Italian salad is the best I have had at any restaurant. Very fresh and tasty.

Date of visit: August 2018