“Great View and Good Food”
Review of Atlas Oyster House

Atlas Oyster House
Ranked #60 of 767 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I dined here solo on a business trip. I actually wanted to dine at the place next door but there was a wait and this place is run by the same people. They have a large outside eating area right on the water. I had the Greek salad (halved) which I thought was lovely although I thought their dressing was a little too tart. I also tried their shrimp and grits special (sauce on the side) and it was very good, actually couldn’t finish the whole thing. I was a little disappointed in my wine pour, smaller portion than I’m used to. The place next door has a large outside bar and live music so you can stroll over there when you are finished and enjoy the scenery some more. If you come here solo be prepared to eat at the bar as they don’t seem too excited about seating a solo diner at a table. Very busy and popular place.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Several options available from seafood to fried chicken and waffles. Unique combinations and great flavor profiles. Prices were quite reasonable and well worth it. We got here early and had no wait although I’m sure that’s not the norm.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

We went on a Monday they were very busy. There was a 30 minute wait, which we were expecting. When we got seated it took about 10 minutes for someone to acknowledge us. We ordered appetizers oysters and gumbo. Gumbo was just okay. Ordered oyster sampler 6 oysters, he brought 12. He said he wouldn't charge us for 12. I asked for extra lemon for my oysters. Had to ask 3 times before I got them. Was very hard to get our drinks filled up. We finally got our dinner 1 hour later. When we ordered we told the server to make sure there was no lemon on my husbands that we was allergic to lemon. My husbands came with lemon. had to send it back, which took another 20 minutes.

1  Thank kf7ez
Reviewed 9 May 2018

We were worried about finding a place that could accomodate 13 after the UWF graduation. We came here and were sat at a nice covered outside table within 10 minutes of arrival. Service was very good especially for such a large party. All of our meals came out together in a timely manner and were all prepared perfectly. All 13 of us really enjoyed our meals. Very fresh and delicioius seafood and good size portions. I had the famous Shrimp and Grits and they were cheesy with great flavor, one of the best Shrimp and Grits I have had. The others all had a variety of seafood dishes and they were all so flavorful and fresh. The view sitting outside was also very nice. Definitely a place I would recommend and would return to.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Great place for oysters! Large variety! We got a table by the water, it was very beautiful! Great atmosphere, friendly service

Date of visit: April 2018