“New location”
Review of Pot Roast & Pinot

Pot Roast & Pinot
Reserve with OpenTable
Pot Roast & Pinot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 751 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Diner, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Pot Roast & Pinot is a modern restaurant with exciting takes on comfort food, an open kitchen and a full bar with an eclectic wine list. While the food is definitely upscale, the atmosphere is relaxed. Come visit us in beautiful Downtown Pensacola for lunch, dinner and weekend brunch.
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

The new location is awesome! They have a better wine selection than before and the decor is better. Brunch was good

1  Thank Storey-Myrick
Joe A, General Manager at Pot Roast & Pinot, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

We truly appreciate you visiting us for brunch at our new digs! We created the new wine list to feature a range of fantastic wines that are not commonly found in our area. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Preface all comments with been here over 20 times @ old location. New is NOT better.
Ordered my normal beet salad (pretty good) and after 3 bites, my entree shows up from a lame server who tells me she'll put it under a heat lamp for me after I chastised her for her INCOMPETENT service.....Her attitude was unacceptable and management should have spent a little more time on training. If we were back in YANKEELAND this restaurant would fail miserably....but this is the SOUTH & it might be the best of the rest, after we have sampled other Pensacola slop houses (JACKSONS)

1  Thank travelingdoc2015
Reviewed 4 November 2018

Pot Roast and Pinot has been a well established eatery in Pensacola. Recently they moved smack into down town to compete with all the other hustle and bustle of that what makes Pensacola worth a visit. Their addition of good quality food and service will remain a place to visit on a regular basis. Southern Home Cooked Food at its best. The Pot Roast and Meat Loaf (with Portabela Mushroooms- lots of them ) still both remain my favorites. Better than I can do myself.

Date of visit: November 2018
Joe A, Manager at Pot Roast & Pinot, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

We're happy to hear that your experience at our new location lived up to your expectations. Our main goal was to bring everything that made us who we are over and enhance it without losing anything. Thank you so much for dining with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

My fiance and I had gotten engaged just before we showed up for dinner. And the restaurant took the wind out of our sails. We started with one server,and finished with a different server. When my fiance looked at me and said I want out, I should have listened. Dont get me wrong its a very hipster place and my FH believes in old school, but why did the ceaser salad taste like a bowl of oranges. My meatloaf was a bit dry, and the mashed potatoes lacked the flavor you would have from comfort food. When my FH got his burger it was served on a cutting board. He thought that was very cool, but when he dipped his fry into the ketchup he looked at me and said " this ketchup is off " I did kindly inform him that he was eating pomegranate ketchup. His next statement was priceless...." I have eaten at a wide variety of places including the chow halls in Iraq,Afghanistan and many other places where a MRE would have been better. But right now I would eat a MRE before another dip into that ketchup." He did finish his burger, and he did enjoy the avacado. All in all it just seemed they were more concerned about what went around the food then the actual food itself.

It being their last night before moving to a new location, we decided it was just our last night eating there.

If you do decide to eat here, ask for Molly, she may be small in stature but with her personality and smile she is well over twelve feet tall.

Date of visit: July 2018
3  Thank Caroline D
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Tried the meatloaf with a Malbec. Good evening, was not in a hurry, on a rainy day.
We plan to go back.....

Date of visit: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Joe A, Manager at Pot Roast & Pinot, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you for dining with us and taking the time to leave this review. We're glad you enjoyed your experience and look forward to your next visit. We will be moving to our beautiful new location at 11B Palafox Place in August and hope to see you there.