“Handy place to go before the Saenger Theatre.”
Review of The Tin Cow

The Tin Cow
Ranked #30 of 767 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Design Your Own Burgers - Spiked Milkshakes - Canned Craft Beer We offer a huge amount of variety and choice when it comes to ordering the burger of your dreams. There are plenty of fun appetizers and shareables so bring your friends and family! Our Spiked Milkshakes are famous for a good reason - they're just plain delicious.
Reviewed 29 December 2018

Interesting way to order. Circle on a laminated menu which choices you want, and there are many, different kinds of beef, no beef, different toppings, different sides etc. The burgers were good but nothing special. Came out hot, but our fries didn't. The server promptly went and got a huge plate of fresh ones. My husband liked the beer choices, and there is a full bar if you are so inclined.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 16 November 2018

Great dinner. You write what you want directly on the menu, and the number of options is almost overwhelming. Truly something for everyone.

Date of visit: July 2018
Joe A, Owner at The Tin Cow, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2018

Thanks for dining with us! We're glad you enjoyed our huge amount of options. Hope to see you again some time.

Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

In town for Pensacola Marathon.
Ate here Friday night.

I sat at bar and watched some football, and chatted with bar staff.

This place is AWESOME! Huge selection of beer and a great funky eclectic collection. It’s not often I can find many I’ve never tried. I had a burger - delicious! And a bowl of chili. Delicious!

Service was great, staff fun, engaging. Definitely recommend and I’ll go back on my next trip to Pensacola.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank JacksonGuy
Joe A, Owner at The Tin Cow, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2018

Thank you so much for visiting with us! We're glad you chose to dine with us while you were in town and enjoyed your experience. We look forward to seeing you again when you're back in Pensacola.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit and went with 2 other couples prior to an event at the Saenger Theatre.

I would compare to Five Guys but with a full bar. The burgers are very good. Nice buns. Fries are fresh cut.

My only complaint was the server was not attentive and forgot a few items. If in the mood for burgers and beer, this is a good choice.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 27 September 2018

We went there one time and had good food. The next two times the food was horrible. Will never go back.

Date of visit: July 2018