“Classic Club Sandwich and French Fries”
Review of Donut Hole

Donut Hole
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I had not been in a while since it seems like there is always a line out the door. It was off season and no line so we went for lunch. The Club Sandwich and French Fries were excellent.

1  Thank Mark W
Write a reviewReviews (622)

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here about 9:45 on Monday....it was VERY busy but we were seated right away. I ordered the “Diet Special” which I thought would be a “normal” portion of biscuits & gravy. It was HUGE!!!!! Three large homemade buttermilk biscuits, two eggs, two large sausage patties, with melted cheese and gravy along with hash browns. It was absolutely delicious and I brought half home for tomorrow morning. We couldn’t resist taking some donuts home even though we were stuffed.

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank 2011CamaroSS
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Visited for breakfast ~9:30 Friday with a friend. Restaurant was busy, but we got seated right away. She loved her biscuits and tomato gravy. I had the everything bagel with egg, ham & Swiss. It was wonderful as well. Service was fair, coffee good. We’ll return to try their cakes and donuts, which looked delicious.

1  Thank sowerofkindness
Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

Great service and a hearty breakfast! Fresh veggies in the omelette and the cinnamon apples were delicious!

1  Thank mowenmom
Reviewed 3 February 2021

Better be hungry cause the portions are huge. The corned beef hash was amazing, tender and juicy. Hubs had the mexican omelette and really enjoyed it. Stone ground cheese grits are a must have. Great service. Brought donuts home and loved every flavor.

Date of visit: January 2021